Saturday, September 22, 2018
9am start time (first wave)
After race celebration – Food, snacks, and H2O will be available.
Think you have what it takes! Bring a friend or a team of 4 to the Bethesda Mud Run and put yourself to the test! Not signed up yet? Sign up today.
If you participated in the Bethesda Mud Run, you know that this is one of the most talked about 5 K’s in the region! Each year we fine-tune our course and obstacles based upon the feedback we receive from our participants. So, even if you have run this course before, it will always be challenging and fun! After the race, get hosed off by the West Mead2 Volunteer Fire Department, change into some dry clothes and join us for some food, refreshments, and and of course good old fashion bragging!!
Hope to see you at the Mud Run! All proceeds benefit the programs and services of Bethesda Lutheran Services
- Participants must follow rules and respect instruction given by race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all obstacles.
- Runners attempting to win this race must complete all obstacles
- If an obstacle is too difficult, you may go around it after making a serious attempt to complete it.
- Runners must dress appropriately as this is a family friendly event.
- Shoes MUST be worn during the race to help avoid injury.
- No cleats permitted.
- Do not dive head first into the mud pits
- This is a fun run so help your neighbor if he or she needs help
- Do not let your children go in the mud unattended.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers, wheelchairs, in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of wheeled device are strictly prohibited.
- Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited.
- Several videographers and photographers will be stationed along the course. Participants agree to allow Bethesda Children’s Home to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
- Any participant who disobeys instructions from any course official is subject to disqualification and/or removal from the race. This includes but is not limited to unsportsmanlike behavior, nudity and offensive language.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the race course property. Any runners or spectators found having or using alcohol will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Event officials reserve the right to modify any event rule at any time for any reason.
- Medical personnel reserve the right to examine anyone who they feel needs medical attention.
- This is an extreme event. All participants understand and accept the risk involved with participating in the event.
- All participants assume responsibility for medical costs that may be incurred while participating in the event.